Current Running Playlist

On Monday I had posted I wanted to write a post about motivational music and well as we know I overslept. And the rest of the week got away from me. I haven't been able to work out as much or run at all this week, my legs are little itching to run. I am excited to go to sleep so I can run in the morning, craziness I know. The weather has been crappy, work has been long, stressful and forever, but I am off this whole weekend, THE WHOLE WEEKEND!! WOOHOO! And I am dedicating my free time to running, working out, cleaning and pool, I would like to the say the beach but usually by the time I get there, it rains and I have to carry everything and pack back up. Oh and getting in lots of relaxation and naps! I love to nap.

Okay now that I have gotten way off track, my run tomorrow I am hoping to do 8 miles. I haven't ran all this week yet, last time I got in a long mile was last Sunday, the 11th, when I did 7. So I am shooting for 7, but really pushing myself to 8! Running that length of time, I usually use Pandora because its random and I keep just going and tend to find some really good tracks, but I download this free music app and I can download tracks to make my run customized to me. Also some really good apps are Rock My Run, FITradio, and Pandora, I use those also to just switch things up.

I downloaded some of my favorite songs and songs I knew would push me along during the longer miles. I find music really pushes me along and takes the other thoughts, stress and distractions out of my mind. Some of these songs are very random, try not to judge too much, this is my taste and it is what works for me. Oh and I am a total Glee fan, so a lot of my music is Glee versions, hey its my escape.
And this is in no particular order and just some of my favorite songs, believe me I could go on and go and I will continue to add more and more!

My Current Running Playlist

Mirrors-Justin Timberlake
Angie-The Rolling Stones
Anything Could Happen- Ellie Goulding, this is the Glee Cast version
Brave-Sara Barellies
Closer-Glee Cast Version or Teegan and Sara
Don't Stop Believing- I have it twice, Journey of course and Glee-the new version from Season 4
Fire On The Mountain-Grateful Dead
Fix You-Coldplay
The Scientist-Coldplay
Girl On Fire-Alicia Keys
Holy Grail-Jay Z and Justin Timberlake
I Just Wanna Run-The Downtown Fiction
Need Your Love-Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris
I Will Wait-Mumford & Sons
People Like Us-Kelly Clarkson
Landslide-Dixie Chicks
Let Her Go-Passenger
Pursuit of Happiness-Kidd Cudi
Blurred Lines-Robin Thicke
Summertime Sadness-Lana Del Rey
The Show Goes On-Lupe Fiasco
This is the New Year-Glee Cast
Try-PINK
We Can't Stop-Miley Cyrus
My Songs Know....Fall Out Boy

There are so many more songs I want to add to my list, but these songs really get me going and seem to come on right at that perfect time. I usually put them on shuffle so I never know what is coming next. Having a list like this makes me want to get up and go and even better it keeps me going when I just want to stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone