Motivational Monday: Overslept


This morning I planned I was going to get up and get going. I was going to cook a really great breakfast, well it was going to be a waffle with some turkey sausage, sit down with coffee and write a great blog post about Monday motivation and the impact of music. Well, as you can see the time stamp it is now 10:43 pm and I am now just getting to my computer. I overslept this morning, I just kept hitting that glorious snooze button, actually it was more me just resetting the time over and over. By the time I finally got up, I had to kick it into overdrive and get ready for work. I didn't even get to sit down and enjoy my breakfast. I cooked a bagel and spread it with some Earth Balance Peanut Coconut Spread and grabbed my coffee to go.

Why is is some morning I get up with such gazelle intensity and others I can barely make it out of the bed without throwing myself off the bed onto the floor to wake up.



So my whole Motivational Monday, wasn't very motivational. But regardless I did have a decent day. After work, I literally raced home to get into my running gear, I wanted to run no matter what. But like all things on this glorious Monday, as I put on my gear the lightening and thunder and rain came. So without thinking or anything else, I drove myself to the gym and got on the Cross Trainer and pushed out 45 minutes. I wanted to make sure I didn't walk back in my house because I couldn't run and give up. I forced myself, I became my own motivation. And you know what it felt pretty great!

So regardless of my Monday not being how I orginally wanted it to be, I made it the best it could be. And my motivational music post, oh that is coming soon don't you worry!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection