Overnight Oats: Georgia Peachblue

When I get hooked on something, I really get hooked on it, but usually it is the same thing over and over. This is why I really enjoy the overnight oats, because I can create a different one each day, plus it is so fun making different variations, its like I am creating my own menu. Yesterday's choice was Georgia Peachblue, hehe.

Georgia Peachblue

1/4 cup of Old fashioned oats
1 container of Yoplait Greek 100 Peach
1/4 cup of fresh blueberries, or frozen
1 tablespoon of Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk




This one came to 4pp!

Mix yogurt, milk, and oats together. Fold in blueberries. Fill in a tightly sealed jar, bowl, or container for overnight. Enjoy the next morning.

This one tasted so different and unique to me. The peaches and blueberries really mixed well and it was if it was a peach cobbler.

A great start to the morning!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection