Overnight Oats: Strawberry Lemonade

Couple of days ago I posted about overnight oats and how much of a genius idea they were, well I ate the PB and Chocolate one and I agree, they are fantastic. I never thought I would enjoy cold oatmeal, but it is so good! So quick and easy and quite filling. I have paired them with a side of fresh fruit because it bulks up my breakfast experience. I was inspired to make another oats this week and I know I will keep doing this every week. The next one I made I just ate this morning, I call this one Strawberry Lemonade.

Strawberry Lemonade Overnight Oats
1/4 cup of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats (uncooked)-2pp
1 container of Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Lemon Yogurt-2pp
1 tablespoon of Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk-0pp
4 medium cut up Strawberries-0pp
Total: 4pp



Mix all together in a tightly sealed container or jar.



Leave in fridge overnight. Dive in the morning and Enjoy!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone