Overnight Oats: Peachy Keen Caramel Dream

My obsession with overnight oats continues to grow, I literally cant stop. They are pure genius and so easy, and work so well in my life. I love LOVE the fact in the morning I can take and extra 5 minutes or more to not have to cook breakfast, it is all ready for me. Granted I would sometimes just grab a yogurt, but this is so much more than yogurt and way more filling. PLUS, my creativity is in overdrive. I love the idea I can just throw a bunch of stuff into my Mason Jar and its done and over with. More will be coming for sure! Enjoy!

Ingredients


1/4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats (uncooked) 2pp
1 Pineapple Greek Yogurt ( I got mine from Aldi, Chobani would work just fine) 4pp
1/2 of a medium Peach, cut into pieces-0pp
1/4 cup of Raspberries-0pp
1 tablespoon of Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almondmilk Vanilla-0pp
1 tablespoon Chia Seeds-1pp
1 tablespoon of Walden Farms Caramel syrup-0pp

Directions

Mix everything together in your tightly sealed jar, bowl, container. I have been saving my peanut butter jars for the future, hehe.

Put in the fridge for overnight and in the morning enjoy!!

Total 7pp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection