Amazing What Changes...

I thought of this the other day and thought it would be something to share. When I began Weight Watchers, I knew I had to change how I was going to eat and how I was going to choose and think about eating. Not because the point system worked that way, BUT because I knew it was going to be the only way I was going to stay on track. I had to change my snack habits, food choices and food items, I wouldn't normally eat ever, I had to at least try. Now 2 years in, I am amazed by the items and products I eat now, I would have never ate before.

Here are some items I eat now, I never would have ate before...

Peeled hard boiled eggs
Zucchini
Spaghetti Squash
Raspberries
Fat Free Cottage Cheese ( I only ate whole)
Almond milk
Coconut Milk
Coconut Water
Turkey Sausage
Turkey Bacon
Lean Pork
Canadian Bacon
Jello
Light String Cheese

Looking at that list, I cant imagine my life without these items. These items have changed my pallet and I sometimes even crave them. The other day when I got home from a 4 mile run, the first thing I went for was a hard boiled egg!

Seriously who does that or thinks like that.

But when I went for that egg it was the best thing for me and tasted amazing. I know this post is random, but I just thought how awesome your mind, body and whole life can change when you wake up one day to do the same!! I know I will never be the same again and I am stuck with these habits forever.

What new foods or habits have your adapted??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone