Fab Find: Garden Lites Veggie Muffins

A couple of weeks ago I posted my opinion and review on Garden Lites products I have tried. In that post I mentioned that I had seen new products by the line, called Veggie Muffins. They looked awesome, but like all things I was sure I was never going to find them in the grocery store! WRONG!! Yesterday, I went to my local Publix and low and behold I turned around and there they were. Not just a couple of them but the whole line!! I was so excited. I wanted to grab each one, but my freezer is small and I would never have the room in there lol, plus I wanted to make sure they were worth it.

I chose the Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip.



4 muffins come in a box and all you do is warm them up for 36 seconds and you are good to go.



It is a smaller muffin, but packed with tons of flavor. Don't be afraid of the zucchini flavor, you can hardly taste it. I paired my muffin with a yogurt and my coffee.



I will be buying these more often. They are about the same price as Vitatops. I just love how quick and convenient they are and packed with tons of taste.

On the back of the box, they actually have the Points Plus value on them. This flavor was only 3pp.

Other flavors include: Carrot Berry Veggie, Golden Corn Veggie, Veggie Blueberry Oat Veggie, Zucchini Chocolate Veggie and the one I got Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip.

Found in the breakfast freezer section.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection