Not much of an exciting Sunday
for me today. The time change was definitely something nice, but something I feel I have to get used to it. I woke up all ready to go this morning for my work out with Jacke. We got to the gym when it opened, warmed up on the treadmill, did some reps with some kettle bells, worked on arms and legs and then closed our our time on the Cyber Arch. It is seriously so much better working out with a friend, the time passes, conversation is great and we motivate and encourage each other. I could have totally slept the day away today, but knowing I was meeting Jacke at the gym, I didn't want to let her down or cancel on her. The kettle bells definitely worked out my legs, I am still feeling it and felt it all at work tonight. Yes, I had to go into work tonight for a floor set. It is our big holiday one, which I love because the store gets transformed into red signage and it really enhances the stores look. As nervous and excited and stressed that the Christmas season is upon me, I am really looking forward to it. Not the craziness of my job but the busy aspect and the personal side of the holiday I get to enjoy, even if it is quite limited.

I also attended a baby shower today for a young lady, or should I say soon to be mommy, who also works for me. She is having a little boy and I haven't been to a baby shower in a long time, it was super cute and she received a lot of awesome gifts for her baby. She is having a baby boy and I know he will be gorgeous. She is due in a month and she is just the cutest thing ever, I hate to have her go, but I know she will be a great mom.

I have been so tired all day today. Not sure if it is the time change or the work out this morning, or the fact I have increased my mileage and working out this week, but I actually took a nap earlier today and two cups of coffee. I just couldn't get it going. I know my body is telling me something, but I don't have time to relax much. I have to get my runs in, I have to work early and late and get stuff done. So I am piling on the Vitamin C, Airbone and multi vitamins and hoping for the best!

Hope your Sunday was a Funday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone