Running, Elf and Pinterest



I am a big Christmas fan! I love everything and practically anything about it. Last night I cleared the area of our living room where our little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree will go, it really isn't that small but its just about. But no matter what it is our tradition, actually it is just my tradition and my boyfriend just humors me and goes along with it. The Point is I am so stinking excited about getting it all together and putting the lights and ornaments on it. The beginning of the month I had a hard time realizing Christmas will be so soon, I work retail, so this time of the year is the busiest and the hardest. But I broke down my walls and made sure I wasn't going to let retail ruin my favorite holiday.

This morning I actually had a closing shift because we originally were going to go to my boyfriends holiday party, but we ended up not going because we just weren't feeling it. But I kept my schedule and glad I did, because I got to sleep in and for once I felt refreshed when I woke up and I went to the gym. I did a light work out focusing on some strengthening in my legs and did a mile walk on the treadmill. I know not much, but it woke up and it was better than nothing. While walking I listened to Pandora and brought up my Pinterest account, which I have been neglecting lately, bad social media person I am.

Under my Running Is My Life and Love section I found this great pin I had pinned, totally forgot about and figured this was the perfect motivation, humor and pin I wanted to see...

I love this and totally made my Monday morning easier!! I love the movie ELF and of course running! Hope you love this too!!

To follow me on Pinterest or just check out my pins and boards

Click Here: Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection