Weekly Weigh-in: A gain but moving on

I am sitting in my Weight Watchers meeting.. And I'm feeling a bit defeated I gained 3.6! I don't know how it happened or what really caused it! I put in extra miles this week and ate my activity points, I'm hoping this is just a fluke and next week it will be much better! I feel smaller and my clothes seem much smaller too, so it's just a bummer! A real bummer but I'm going to jut keep on keeping and I hate to post a gain, but it's reality and I'm here and I'm holding myself accountable! I'm going to eat my tacos tonight and enjoy and tomorrow I will be right with it!

If you have a bad week, a gain or a mishap! Shake it off and pick yourself up and go for it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection