Auld Lang Syne


I came across this rendition the other day and I love it!!!

This also is a great movie. I watched it sometime last month and I loved it. It is such a sweet movie with an awesome cast. Plus I love Lea Michele and cant wait for her new CD to come out in a couple of months, I will be buying it. And as stated before I am a huge Gleek!!!

So I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years Eve. Please do not drink and drive.

James and I are going to our favorite place for dinner and then home to just relax and chill out with some wine and such and watch the ball drop and come midnight back to bed lol!!

Cheers to a new year with new goals and successes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection