December Run Streak Challenge Day 30

My run streak challenge is coming to end. I still cant believe that for 30 days straight I have ran at least one mile a day, during the busiest and most stressful time of my life with work and life in general. I am so proud of what I have done so far and succeeded in. I have two more runs to accomplish and then I think I just might take one rest day and then back at it. Its true when you don't take a rest day, you really don't need it.

Day 30 I got 4 miles in. I worked this morning and had only a half day so when I got home from work, I made a nice bowl of soup, relaxed and even took a two hour nap. It felt great to just nap in the middle of the afternoon and no interruptions what so ever, I woke up when I felt like it and felt great. Around 5, I put on my running clothes and went for a nice run. The weather was perfect, not too cold and not hot at all. I paid attention to my breathing and how I was feeling while running rather than anything else. I was running about every 13 minutes then walked for a minute. It felt good. I have come a long way for sure.

Day 30 in the books now I am doing some cleaning and relaxing for the rest of the night!

Day 30: 4.00 miles
Total since Dec 1: 70.94 miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone