Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Run Streak Challenge Day 15

Not much to post about today, it was my last day off until the 25th! I slept in as much as I could and then got right into my running clothes, so I could enjoy the rest of the day. I got a nice 3 miles in and it felt great! I had a great pace the whole time and I can feel I will have a 30 minute 5k in my future!! I actually listened to Christmas music while I was running, it helped a lot but I couldn't do the whole run with just that music, I need something with my more beats!

I finished my run and then we went to some friends house to watch the Redskins game. It was a nice time and had lots to eat!! I'm still stuffed and I cheated a bit, but hey it's all in fun! But all day I had a feeling I just couldn't shake and I feel the same way now. Just a blah feeling, so I think bed early will do the trick for me!

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday!

Day 15 Miles: 3
Total since December 1: 34.04