December Run Streak Challenge Day 16

The craziness has begun in my life. The mall hours are longer and earlier, customers are non stop and my staff is starting to stay later and later and not doing anything I need to do when I need them to do them. Oh the joys of Christmas and retail store management, but all in all I really love my job and there is only 9 more days left of the craziness.

I have to say with the Advocare and taking my vitamins and Airborne it is really helping with me being alert and having tons of energy. I get that little 3:00 clock mid afternoon tired but then it passes when I am running around to the next customer.

Today I was able to get out on time, which I was thankful for because I had been at work since 7:00, since we opened at 8:00. I came home and like Christmas morning my subscription box Bestowed was waiting on my door step. I love that subscription box. I opened it up right away and of course it had all amazing fun stuff. I snacked on some of the items because I have been starving all day.

It is a brisk 56 degrees here in Florida today, so I wanted to get my run in before the sun went down and it got even colder. I got in a nice brisk 2.50 miles. The cold weather felt great in my lungs and it was such a nice change of pace to not sweating to death. I got home and had a yogurt, again I was starving.

It felt nice to just have a good run after work, it really cleared my head. Tomorrow is a busy day from morning to night, but I think I can get my run in the morning before work, it will be early, very early, but worth it in the end.

Now I am curling up with a cup of hot chocolate, a light snack and something cute on T.V.

Day 16: 2.50
Total December 1: 36.04 miles

Comments

  1. Hi Angelina, you are doing so marvelous! I just started working for a store here in California, so I know exactly what you are talking about as far as it being busy at work. Of course you have all the management headaches and hours which I don't have yet, but hopefully soon. Your diligence at sticking to your running commitment even in the midst of your hectic work season is inspiring dear; and I am proud of you. Have as good a day as you can. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection