New Finds From My Phone

Happy Tuesday!!! It has been quite a successful day off for me over here. I got up early, didn't complain or hit the snooze, got my work out in and then my conference call for work. Then I went to WW for my weigh in and was down 1.6. Which was what I gained last week, so nice to see it came right off. Then I have spent the day doing laundry, napping and reading. Perfect day off!! Dinner is in the crockpot and waiting for the boy to get home later. 

I was looking through my phone and realized I had some pictures of items I never have shared on here...


If you have a WW meeting by you and got to them, pick these up! They are both really yummy!!


I love coffee BUT I can not drink it black. So I have been using these sugar free syrups with my fat free half and half. It has taken my coffee game to a whole new level! And what's nice is I got them at TJMaxx which made them super cheap.


I'm a huge fan of fiber one! And these are delicious! Each only 2pp. My friend Melissa picked them up for me. I love chocolate and peppermint, each very similar in taste but the mint fudge tastes like a thin mint.


The other morning, I was running a bit late for work, so I got some from Starbucks. I tried their blueberry oatmeal. It comes with brown sugar, agave and dried fruit toppings. I used half of each packet and it was delicious! I mean really, really good!! I will get it again!


My favorite thing in life is soup and a salad or soup and sandwich. Seriously my favorite and Panera is always a good choice for me. Met James there the other day and I got the pick 2 of the chicken noodle ( my fav) and the BBQ chicken salad. That's a first try for me and I really loved it!! 


I found these at TJMaxx also. The whole package was 9.99 and it comes with 8 individual packets of nuts. Roughly 150 calories per serving. The servings are hard to judge because I thought they were one serving each, turns out to be two. But I love the quick and proportion for me.


And my favorite new find. Yoplait whips!! They are amazing. Light and airy! This one is my favorite and then they have a vanilla cupcake! Which is also amazing!! You will not be disappointed!! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone