Frosty Vox Box Review from Influenster




















I received the Frosty Vox Box for free through Influenster to taste products and give feedback.

When I received the Frosty Vox Box, I was extremely excited to try all the awesome goodies. The Eco Style hair brush, Rimmel Eye remover and Scandalous eye liner, No7 hair serum, Celestial Tea, McCormick Thyme seasoning and Fruit Vines.

Probably my favorite item out of the whole box was the Fruit Vines, they are delicious. Once I saw them in the box, I knew I was in trouble. The tea was my second favorite because I love the candy cane flavor and this was received right around the holidays, perfect!!

The EcoTools Style brush was new too me and I have short and curly hair and was so impressed. When styling my hair straight, it left it silky and no frizzy, which living in Florida is a plus. The No7 hair serum, I was not impressed with mainly because it is not something I use often on my hair.

The Rimmel products were nice, the scandalous eye liner was a dark black and I could make my eyes, casual or smoky, BUT the make up remover, while it was gentle, it did not take off my make up on my eyes at all. It always left the eye liner, especially the Scandalous one.

The Thyme is a staple in my household cupboard from now on. So easy to use to just add a bit more flavor to meat, chicken or veggies.

Overall, this was really fun box. Tons of different products and a little bit of everything. It helped great through the stresses of the holidays. You can try these products for yourself, I have pinned them to my Pinterest account here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection