Case of the Monday's

So this is how I felt today after work..


Yup and that's exactly how I felt with zero *beeps* given! And that is how my day started! I woke up late, which just set my whole day off and I just felt very overwhelmed. As much as I tried to catch up, more piled on and in reality it will be like that for the next few months! Sigh, the reality of retail!

I probably should have worked out tonight or ran but I just couldn't wait to just lay on the couch and veg out. Because at work I had so much going on, I didn't eat much, so when I got home, carrots and laughing cow cheese was the best snack and one too many pistachios.

And now enjoying the Monday night football


He is lucky I love him so much. Having him home now and we are watching football, is making my night even better!!

Hope everyone else's Monday is much better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection