Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Brownies

I haven't posted something other than running, in a long time. Even when I do, running sneaks it's way in. What can I say, its my life.

But today, I have an awesome recipe for you all!

Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Brownies
inspired by Hungry Girl

I have been wanting to bake or cook or do something on a day off for a long time now. But my energy and lack of motivation has been super low when it comes to that. Today though, I have been feeling pretty great. My 2.5 hour nap probably has a lot to do with that too. I love naps. Last night, I pulled out my Hungry Girl Just Desserts book and found her Caramel White Chocolate Brownie recipe. Well I didn't have white chocolate chips, BUT I did have Pumpkin Spice ones. WIN!!!


HEAVENLY!!!

Okay, so here it goes.

You need:

1 Box of Devils Food Cake Mix
15 oz can of PURE pumpkin 
5 tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice Chips
1/4 cup of Sugar Free or Low Fat Caramel Syrup ( I use Walden Farms because it is no sugar, no fat, no calories)


Pre heat oven to 400 and spray a 9 by 13 pan with non stick spray.

Mix in a large bowl, the pumpkin and cake mix. It will be hard to mix, DO NOT add water.

Once smooth, fold in 2 tablespoons of the chips.

Transfer to the baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes. Check with a toothpick.

Let cool for about 1 1/2 hours and then chop up 3 tablespoons of the remaining chips. Drizzle the caramel syrup and sprinkle the chips on top!

Easy peasy and so delicious!

You can create this will all kinds of chocolate chips too! 

Eat and Enjoy!

Serving size is 1/16 and 4pp per brownie, around 140 calories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone