Reflecting after the marathon & Friday Fun

Okay so I think I am going to start each blog with a countdown left to go.

29 DAYS TO MARATHON DAY!!!

I mean we are in the time frame now. It is so crazy and almost sickening.

What the heck am I going to do after the marathon??!! How will my life be the same again??

Seriously I have been thinking about that A LOT lately. Especially with the challenge keeping myself busy, fit and reminding myself of eating habits. What will it be like to not be hungry all the time again?!?

That will be a blog all its on. But for now, I am going to enjoy the next 29 days left of training. I have loved the training, even on the days where I cant walk or stand, kind of like today. My legs are hurting.

Anyway today was a XT day. I was happy about that because I know my legs needed a little less pounding but need the movement. I got 6 miles in on the bike and did some weights. Okay, back to the after the marathon, I think I will focus a lot more on weights and toning up. Running has given me a shape and helped build a lot of muscle, muscle I never knew I had, but the flab and extra weight needs a lot of toning.

After the bike, I had some time before work to just unwind a lot. It felt great to get some stuff before work. I even signed up for the Tampa Bay Turkey Trot..


I love this race! It is a 5k on Thanksgiving, there are 1,000's of runners, it is usually chilly in the morning, the area is a neighborhood, I usually run with my bests from work. It is just a great way to kick off the holiday season. Plus, by running in the morning, I don't mind enjoying a little piece of pie :0)

I also ordered from Groupon, compression socks at half off, I have been dying to get them and finally gave in with free shipping. And then I hit up Bath and Body Works to get some really good pumpkin fun. I had a great coupon, so I couldn't resist.




This is my favorite 1pp coffee combo. One cup of the Starbucks Iced Coffee concentrate, some pumps of the Sugar Free syrup and one cup of Vanilla Unsweet Almond Milk with tons of ice and 2 splenda packets. Seriously way better than anything I could buy. The Starbucks bottle serving is 8, 8 ounce servings and made to personalize how ever you like. I need to get the Torani in Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice, asap.

I love this Starbucks at home, the whole bottle is 5.00, for 8 drinks, that is an amazing deal, one drink is usually 3.00 alone. Go out and find this if you can!!


If you have tried the Starbucks to personalize, what is your favorite combo thus far??!




Comments

  1. Come over to Tampa and do some strength training with our little Sunday morning workout group after the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and torani makes pumpkin in sugar free??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection