Running With Bricks, A Big Loss & Excited About Sunday Funday

It is Thursday but yet I feel like it is Saturday. Days off the beginning of the week really mess me all up. This whole week has thrown me for a quite a curve ball, but I am slowly getting back to things, before another week that will throw me off.

I had to open for work today, so I opted to sleep in. I tell ya, on days I work, I hate getting up early to work out and work, but I also hate coming home after work to work out, it is a lose lose for me. But I slept in and then went to Weight Watchers to weigh in.

To my very happy surprise, I lost 3.6 pounds. The week prior I weighed in and had gained 6.8, that was the week of my TOM and my 23 miles. My hormones and everything were crazy and considering the rest of the week, I attended a wedding, had ice cream for a lunch and was home in my hometown and flew, 3.6 was a nice loss. I hope this means I am doing something right. My hunger has been off the charts again lately and I am really trying to pull high protein items. So far so good.

But before typing, I did eat probably an embarassing amount of cracker chips with hummus. SOOOOO GOOD!! I just couldn't stop. But we are having dinner soon, so it will even out and I am so enjoying a glass of SkinnyGirl tonight. It is raining, James wants to play his video games in the bedroom, so I am curling up with a glass and my Nook. I need a night like this.

I ran after work and it hurt. I am not sure if it was the weather, or me, but my legs would not move at all. I was having to walk a little more, I don't know I was just off. But I made the 4 miles, completed the running week with 19, including 12 non-stop hill work and tomorrow I will do some work on the bike. I love the long run weeks and then the short run weeks, that has really been great for me.

I have to say I am super excited for Sunday. I am running 20 miles, I know crazy to say I am excited about that, but Nanci and her crew are coming to St. Pete to run 14 miles of it together. This will be Nanci's longest run ever, I am so excited to be apart of this big milestone with her and to have company for a big majority of my long run.

After my run, James is off on Sunday and we are watching football all day. I am fine with being lazy on the couch and just vegging out. I have a lot of work coming up in the next few weeks, so a day like this, I am all about. Plus I have vowed to him, to be more responsive when it comes to football this year, he loves it a lot and huge Redskins fan, so I am trying to not give him so much hassel about spending all of a Sunday watching it.

So I just want to get through 2 more days and then my Sunday Funday!!!

Hope everyone has something exciting they are looking forward too this weekend.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see you Sunday! It'll be just Mike and I and Mike. I am excited to run 14 miles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone