Fab Finds: Fiber One 90 Calorie Caramel Sea Salt Bar

I love Target.

 

Seriously I could go there for anything and nothing. I mean I am on vacation and wanted to go and check out Target. Yesterday was a day I really wanted to just get out of the house anyway. It was freezing cold, seriously 10 degrees! I don't even know how to handle that kind of cold. I went outside and my hat was frozen on my head and it being the anniversary of my Dad, I just wanted to be doing something.

So to get out of the house and just do something besides sitting and watching TV, we went to the mall, which also happens to have a Target with it.

Score! I would probably be broke if I had a Target in my mall.

I had seen on Instagram, someone posted a picture of a new Fiber One product. See this is why I love Instagram, I can find new products before I even shop, which also gives me an excuse to go out and find them.

Anyway, I was on a mission to find these bars because OF COURSE, I could not wait until I got back to Florida. And low and behold I was able to find them!




Okay, first off I have to say they had me at Caramel and Sea Salt. I swear I gravitate towards anything with that on the label, even though you can never taste the sea salt, I think I just like the idea of salty and sweet. I also gravitate towards anything that potentially is low in points, like these.

One bar is only 2pp and 90 calories, just like the box says. I have been a fan of Fiber One bars before, especially the lemon and coffee cake flavors. James really likes the original, Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownie. 

Here is the thing, I know a lot people say they taste artificial, there bad for you, clean eating, blah blah blah. I am not a nutritionist and never claimed to be. Believe me far from it. These are all my opinions on items I enjoy or have tried. I don't eat clean all the time, I know it would be a far stretch for me, I like food and to limit myself, yeah it is cheating me out of good things. BUT I eat in moderation and try to make the best choices and these bars are a best choice for me. Because instead of me eating a whole cake, pie or regular brownie, I would go for these.

End rant.

These bars are too die for. I loved them. My cousin and I both enjoyed one yesterday with a coffee from Starbucks and it was on point. I think they would be even better warmed up a bit. It is a perfect treat size and can be paired for a breakfast, snack or dessert. 

They are found only at Target and from what the box says a limited time only. They are 2.99 a box and I picked up two because one I will have while here in NY and then bring back a box for home, since I probably wont make a Target trip anytime soon, ha, who am I kidding really!

I thought these were really good and glad I could find them. 

Go ahead and pick up a box for yourself and be the judge!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection