Trader Joe's Shopping Trip

Trader Joe's is probably one of my new favorite stores. I had never heard of them until I started finding their products popping up all over my Instagram about a year ago. I kept seeing a lot of Weight Watcher followers posting awesome findings and I searched where there was one in my area. It turned out there was not one in my immediate area here in Florida, it was in Sarasota, about an hour and half away.

But I did find one in NY which was right by the airport. So last year when I traveled home, I asked my mom to take me to there, so I could finally check it out and pick up some goodies I had heard about.

Well I feel in love. And each time I go home now, I stop by there to pick up some more goodies. The only problem is, there is so much I want to get but because I am traveling and only home for a week, I can't get a lot.

So here is some things I got from my last trip home...


Inner Peas: Crunchy, pea snacks that are baked and not fried.
Cookie and Cocoa Swirl Butter: Seriously it is like crack in a bottle. I cant have it around too much or I just eat the whole thing. I say just one spoonful and then bam, I am standing in the dark, eating it in the closet. Seriously, it has happened before.
Dark Chocolate Edamame: Really awesome, sweet and salty treat. I was starting my period when I went shopping, so my taste buds were on over drive.
Coconut Oil: I have been dying to try something like this and it was a great price.
Mango Black Tea: A nice alternative to my coffee addiction and I love anything and everything Mango.
Spiced Mango: See! Dried, spicy chilly mango. OMG best thing ever!
Cookie Butter Candy Bar: Didn't really need it, but couldn't pass it up. Turned out to be amazing.
Puffin Cereal: I have seen it a lot  and wanted to try the same with
Panda Puff Cereal in Peanut Butter
Granola: Anything with coconut and Chia goes in my cart for sure.

I have since tried everything I purchased and they are my top favorite Trader Joe's items. Some things I have to limit, such as the mango and cookie butter, because when I get them in the house, they do not last long, I seriously have no self control.

Now yesterday I was able to check out our new Trader Joe's here in Tampa. Tampa is about 30 minutes away from me, while it will be harder to get my frozen mochi and ice cream I would love to try with Trader Joe's because of the heat and drive, I was able to pick up some other items that I normally didn't get. I think with anything frozen, I will bring some ice and a cooler. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Haul 1


Mixed Frozen Red, Yellow, Green Peppers
BBQ Chicken Teriyaki
Classic California Roll with Brown Rice- which I had for lunch
Lemon Chicken and Arugula Salad- Also for lunch, only downfall, not enough chicken
Spinach and Kale Greek Yogurt Dip- AWESOME
Honey and Mango Greek Yogurt
Belela Mix- which is chick peas and some olive oil and peppers, I could eat it from the container.

Haul 2


Inner Peas- I LOVE THEM
Dark Chocolate Almond Bark Thins- probably a bad mistake, but come on, dark chocolate and almonds I am game
Seasoned Brussels- Had them for dinner, so good and easy
Butternut Squash- I roasted it, so good.
A bag of sweet potatoes- Couldn't pass that up, because it was only 1.69


Haul 3

Red Quinoa
Sweet Potato Bisque Soup and Tomato
Organic Apricots
Medjool Dates- I ate them with Almond Butter and it has changed my life for sure

So here you go some of my favorite items from Trader Joe's. There are so many things I want to try out there, so stay tuned for the fun finds I will find.

If you have shopped at Trader Joe's before, what is and are your favorite items???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection