Sixth Half Marathon Signed Up and Ready To Go

2014 Iron Girl Clearwater Banner

Alright, Alright, Alright!!!

Signed up and ready to go for this Half Marathon!!

I ran it last year with my boss and some of her friends, unfortunately she can't run it this year but I am running it with one of my very best friends Jacke! We haven't ran a race together since Gasparilla last year, so this will be extra fun. This race was a tough one last year, as it has 2 bridges that you go over twice, which is out of the ordinary for this flat land, Florida running girl. But Jacke and I are going to try and run the course weeks before to get more prepared.

This race has a great atmosphere and it really has a special place in my heart. I ran the 5k for this race, two years ago, my first ever official race. I remember after that race saying, I am going to run the half one day for this. I remember that feeling of completing a race, something I have never done before, I mean it was out of this world exciting. I love this race because I get all those feelings back again.

It is a great time and a huge accomplishment for me and to see how far I truly have come and where I am headed.

So who is running this race also??!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone