My Happiness...



This right here is....

HAPPINESS!

No filter need on this picture. This is my happiness spot. I just got done running a great 8 miles. Finished in an hour and 32 minutes, a pace of 11:36, a little slower than normal, but I was just out there to get the mileage this morning. Just taking it all in. Today starts my vacation and I cant imagine starting it any other way then with a nice long run on a Sunday morning.

My happiness is the feeling of sweat all down my face and body, the sun pouring in on my face, my legs tired and sore for the miles. The way I just feel at peace and accomplished. This picture just shows how  much running is more than races, or speed, or time or anything like that, running is my time and it is my happiness.

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone