Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!




Hope you are having a nice, relaxing day with friends, family or whomever.

I am taking advantage of this day by just being kind of lazy. The mall is closed which is wonderful, I don't have to worry about phone calls, or how our sales our doing or what I will walk into tomorrow, it is a free day.

I slept in late today. I made sure of this considering I haven't had a sleeping in Sunday in FOREVER. Usually Sunday's are my Rundays, so to sleep in on one is really nice. I made a nice egg white sandwich on a flat bread then went for a 3 mile walk. My legs are getting stronger and its nice to just take it all in. Because I feel good, I think I am going to go for another walk in a couple of hours or get on the bike. My life will be dedicated to running very soon, so its a nice break.

James and I had lunch with his family and now we are home just being cozy. It is an overcast kind of day, not our typical beach day. I really wanted the beach but this is just as nice also. I might even get in a quick nap, I mean why the heck not.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Indulge in a piece of candy. I know I will be.

I have already calculated my points and added to my day for one of these...





My favorite Easter Candy of all time!!

Its my one bad thing I will allow for myself today. I am trying to be really, really great this week. I have been on a good path, with just one bad day here and there. Remember it is just one day, not a whole lifestyle, start fresh again tomorrow.

Oh and the Easter Bunny didn't come this year here, we decided to skip some things but in case he is reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection