Rest Week

This week has been a nice week off from running. It honestly has killed me a bit to not go out there and run at least once or twice, but I know my body and mind needed the days off to rest and regroup.

I did run the half this Sunday, I walked 3 miles on Wednesday and yesterday I biked 5.80 miles at the gym. I should have done some more exercise this week, but I have been tired and a bit lazy, with my period of course making its visit. The weather has been quite crazy this week with rain and kind of chilly too, so I use that as an excuse. I am not one to make excuses, so I really just wanted to time off this week lol.

Starting tomorrow I am still not running this week, but walking much more this week, biking and more with my toning ball. I am also setting up my training plan and training board for my marathon. I am a very visual person, so I need to make a training board so I can see my results and progress each day. I will post soon what my training will be and believe me I will be doing daily and weekly post on my training.

Happy Easter Eve!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone