Starting Stats

Okay today I had James take some of my measurements and take a picture of me in my bra and panties to show the front, side and back view. While I am a pretty open person, very open, I am not ready to show those pictures out on the Internet JUST yet. While I promise to post them side by side with the end pictures, I am not ready for just the beginning yet.

I do have to say I was surprised at how I looked. While I think I looked terrible, the more I looked at the pictures, all I could see is how far I had come and really took a look at my body and where I once was and I am very excited to take it to the next level with this training.

So here are some of my measurements

Bust: 35 in
Arms (Biceps) : 13 1/2 in
Thighs: 25 in
Waist: 35, Size around 8 or 6 depending on pants of shorts and brand
Calves: 17 in
Shirt size: Small or medium depending on brand

I don't keep a scale at my house so I will use the weight I had when I weighed in this past Tuesday, which is 159. I will still continue to weigh in every week with Weight Watchers, I will not keep one in my house. Me signing up for a marathon has nothing to do with me losing weight or weight loss or anything with Weight Watchers. It is about me conquering a fear and taking on a challenge and changing me from the inside and I am sure I will see some change on the outside.

I want to see not only my mental emotions but physical. Right now in my life everything is great. I have energy and I sleep pretty well. I take a B12 vitamin every day along with a Multi Vitamin and a Green Tea Complex vitamin too, to help boost my metabolism. I know I have a bit of a thyroid issue, I am going to the doctors in two weeks to check back with that. I know the medicine will help me have more energy also, I think that is what I fear most, is enough energy.

I am happy and excited and ready to just have a routine every day.

This is me, real and raw, ready for anything and everything that is paved ahead of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection