Weekly Weigh In: Last Day of April

Day off as I stated in the post, which meant I was super lazy today. I had my breakfast which was a pretty fantastic smoothie and then a nice sit down lunch I made, but then I ended up taking a nap for 2 hours. I woke up feeling kind of tired and after my run, it all sorted of came at me at once.

I mean I haven't been doing a whole lot lately, but I listened to my body today and just slept and did a little bit of nothing.

I went to WW and weighed in and not sure why but I gained .2. Seriously body!

.2! I could probably pee that .2 out and then it would be gone.

Jesus, weight loss can be so frustrating!!!

I stayed for the meeting and we talked bout Plateaus. I am in one right now, have been for quite sometime, but I am not giving up. I was frustrated for sure with the small and tiny weight gain and in the past I probably would have taken to a jar of salsa and some chips, but I went to Publix and got some groceries.

I came home and made a snack. I am always hungry. I had some chick peas with diced tomatoes and some carrots and hummus and water! I am waiting for James to come for dinner. I really, like really wanted Chipotle, but he wasn't in the mood for it, so I am going to just suck it up and have a Boca burger, some fat free cottage cheese and pickles. For dessert I am making a light version of Strawberry Shortcake.

Tuesdays are my "non" tracking type of day. I know what is coming in and going out of my mouth, but it is my day, I can just live a little, not worry. Tomorrow is back on the horse and you bet I am getting some Chipotle this week lol.

So after feeling just a little down with the weight loss, I went through some old pictures and had a little transformation Tuesday action.


This put me in my place. The girl on the left was taken in 2008. I was wearing all the wrong clothes. I knew I was heavy but I didn't care, I just kept eating bad and eating everything. I didn't understand portions or the right things to eat, but I was never miserable or sad. I was actually really happy, that came a little later on. I am not sure how much I weighed here, my heaviest was 234 and this was probably way over 200. Those clothes did not fit me. When I look at this picture I am a little shamed, I mean my whole stomach is over my pants. But this girl on the right, well she came full circle. The picture on the right was taken today. 75 plus pound difference, but the sparkle I have now is much more than I could ever it imagine it being. I am happy, inside and out. And even though I have been fighting with the scale a lot this month, I do know I have a long way to go and this is a lifestyle. So even though the scale may not be moving at times, but I know I am moving in other ways and I never want to go back to that old girl on the left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection