Weekly Weigh In: A little gain

Today was my Weight Watchers day and I almost didn't make it because of an issue at my store, but all was right in the world and I got out in time. Since my car is STILL at the shop, I walked from work to WW, which seems a lot further away then it really was, it was only .50 miles. The weather was perfect and I was happy to walk.

I got to WW just before the meeting was ending. Bummer about that, but I weighed in and I had gained 1 pound. I knew I was going to have a gain, I always seem to after Aunt Flo visits, so I wasn't too shocked. I was actually shocked it was only a pound. I had a low moment with a box of Reduced Fat Cheez-Its and some snacks this week. So one pound is really nothing. I will have that off next week and then some.

I am back in the game, my mind is right and I am ready. I am treating my upcoming Marathon training as if I am starting Weight Watchers all over again. I need incorporate in my training with some weight loss too. I do not want to be someone who gains weight from marathon training, I have heard that happen. AND I NEED to get over this slump and weird roller coaster with the weight loss I have been happening.

So another week and another week I am on my journey.

Now this journey is paved a little different and I am ready to run it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone