Weekly Weigh In: Another Success

Today was a very long, tiring day. I had to travel a distance for work today and it rained all day, which of course made for an even boring, long ride to and from work. Plus today was weigh in day and when I travel, I have to bring lots of snacks and water and coffee to keep me going all day.

I did great for the morning and then I was starving on my way home, which was around 3:00 pm. I stopped at the gas station to get gas of course, and picked up something to eat on the way home, the gas station had some great options, but not enough. I went to grab a turkey wrap, thinking that would be a great choice and it was 580 calories! WHAT!! Then I found a egg white, Canadian bacon, white cheddar cheese on a multi grain muffin, which was only 180 calories and about 5pp.

I went with that and some grapes and a Special K cracker chips. Turned out to be a great lunch. I did have to pull over for a cup of coffee from a vending machine just to keep me going.

Once I got home I went right to Weight Watchers and weighed in. And to my surprise and happiness I was done another .8. Again .8 does not seem like a lot but to me, it means I am doing something right. Being down another .8 and I can tell I look less bloated and my inches are closing in, James also came home and he said I looked smaller in the face.

Whatever I did this week by eating lots of fruits and veggies and protein. Eating when I am hungry and indulging in something nice at least once a day, is working. When I run, I am eating the activity points I earn which has also been helping a ton.

So another successful week and I am keeping on and never giving up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection