4 Crazy Hot Miles & A Jam Session

It is Friday!! Woohoo!! I have to get through 8 hours of work and then I am off tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to work Sunday, but hey a Saturday off is still really awesome.

I got up this morning after 8. I set my alarm for 7, but well we know the drill. I hit snooze for quite some time. I swear the long run weeks, definitely drag me down a bit towards the end of the week. Since, I didn't run yesterday, I did this morning.

I didn't think that running at 8:30 would be so bad. Geez, boy was I wrong! It was so hot and humid and my legs felt like I was carrying bricks. I wasn't miserable but I wasn't happy for sure. Running my intervals were even hard. I had to walk a bit more. Despite how tired I am, I am going to have to get up earlier than 8. The latest is 7, I think, or wait until late in the evening. But I got 4 miles in and made it through, even if I was drenched from head to toe in sweat. Oh and starving!

Here is a little fun for ya, two songs I am LOVING right now. I mean when they come on Pandora, they light a fire under my booty and I am jamming. I would love to listen to them on repeat. Which reminds me, I really need to set up my iTunes account again.

Hope you have a great Friday!!!


All About That Bass- Megan Trainor



Enrique- Baliando

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone