Heavy Legs

Good Tuesday Morning.

This morning I was very sleepy. I mean I hit that snooze and even reset my alarm numerous times this morning. I just could not get out of bed. And I understand that each day is different, some days I hop out of bed like a bunny and other times, I have to throw myself out of the bed in order to get going. Sometimes I don't mind getting up at 5:00 am and sometimes I just want to sleep in forever, especially the week of a really long run.

Today, was that day. I seriously was contemplating moving my 3 miles to tomorrow and do a XT day today. But I figured I would have to get up to go to the gym, I can get up and go for my 3 miles. Those 3 miles were quite tough. My legs were so heavy. I mean sitting here right now, my legs feel like bricks. I really felt like I wasn't moving at all. I really, really need to do more stretching. I need to roll and stretch. Eventually, my legs warmed up a bit and felt much better. So I know if I was doing more than 3 miles, it would be better, because they are nice and warmed up.

Tomorrow is a XT day for me and my weigh in day. Since my legs feel very heavy, I am going to concentrate on Strength and Yoga tomorrow. I am going o do a small 15 minutes on the bike and then some yoga and weights to warm them up but not pounding. Those 20 miles really did a number on my legs and then working, etc. Its nice I can do some strength and other avenues, plus I am weighing in, so I don't want them to be inflammed and mess up my weigh in, which tends to happen.

Well, I am off to do some stick work and foam rolling before I have to work my closing shift tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection