Motivational Monday

Well considering I am writing this very late on Monday night, the motivational Monday doesn't really sit well, but hey I tried. And I love this quote. It is so true and everything I speak of, one of my favorite of all time.



Believe in this forever!!!

I got a great walk in tonight after work and had a special person going with me. My love, James, joined me for a two mile walk. It was sooooo nice to walk together, I was so excited to walk with him tonight. We went around our neighborhood. We talked and looked at houses we would love someday to own and move into. Then we jumped in our pool at the apartment and enjoyed a little drink before heading in doors for our dinner.

It was a great way to end a crazy work day and start this week!

Hope your Monday was great and use this motivation not just today but every day.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great evening! I love that quote, it's a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?! It is one of those quotes for me that just ring so loudly

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection