Weekly Weigh In

Happy Mid Week! 

This will be short and quick. I went to weigh in today and I had a gain of 2 pounds. 2 freaking pounds!!!! Ughh but I know we had a blast on Friday at the game, I ran 17 miles on Sunday and had a burrito on Monday night and had an amazing run on Tuesday.

So despite the gain, I had a lot more going on than that damn scale. It's frustrating and annoying but I know this is a journey and I'm never giving up. The weight will come off and I'm sticking to what I know and who I am and how I am going to get there.

Even though I felt I wanted to cry but I brushed it off and remembered how far I have really come. It's not about the destination it's the journey! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection