New Goodies at Target

One of my many mottos in life...


I had the pleasure of going to Target on Tuesday after work. I needed a night of just some Target shopping, finding new stuff I have wanted to try, thanks to Instagram.


Jif Whips Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Spice. Oh man absolutely delicious! It tastes like fall and heaven whipped into a tub. I will have to really monitor this very carefully because I could eat the whole thing haha.


Amazing choices of yogurt!! I could have bought way more but these were too good to pass up.


Do yourself a favor and go out and grab this one. It tastes amazing. I mean phenomenal!!!! The cream cheese part is very much enhanced. I am in love with yogurt.



This one was pretty good too. The coconut side is a bit tart but it has pieces of coconut in it, which I loved!


The Pocket thins are great and only 3pp and the coffee is very tasty. And the smell, holy yum. The trail mix addictive. I am a sucker for stuff like this.


I am on a sparkling water kick lately. This one is great. It tastes like summer. Has a strong peach flavor but I don't mind it at all.


Haven't dived into these yet but I can not wait. 

My shopping addiction resumes another day 😄


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection