It's All In How You Look At It...

As stated in my "weekly weigh ins" the scale and I have not been friends, but when I look back on my weight tracker, I am exactly the same weight I was a year ago and I take that as a win. One because I haven't gained anymore, sure I haven't lost a whole lot from then, but I am at a standing still and I would rather be there than up. I might be the same weight but I know I don't look the same and clothes do not fit the same. I have been going through pants like crazy, shirts the same, I can now fit into a small, oh and that thing called being able to wear calf boots. WHAT! I never had that.

Well I don't do a lot of clothes shopping because I have so much anyway, but I do a lot of work out clothes shopping, so a lot of my regular clothes will tend to repeat themselves here and there. Today James and I had an amazing day off, and that will be discussed in another post, but I wore a similar outfit that I wore exactly a year ago, so I figured I would put the two side by side...


Looking at the pictures they are quite similar but if you look closer and how I see it, is my sides are more defined. I have more of a shape, the pants are indeed 2 sizes smaller. The Left is a year ago and the Right is today. I get down on myself a bunch with that damn scale and when I look at something like that I really see how far I have come. I have never been able to have a shape in jeans. My legs were never that small or I never was able to tell I had hips. 

All I had were rolls, never hips. But I look at this and see my body is shaping. I can see a difference and that is a big thing. Like I have said I never was defined as a shape, I was just chunky and short. Now I can say I am getting lean and dare I said toned. I am glad I had these pictures to show a difference, sometimes that is all the motivation you need!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone