No Bake, No Egg, No Flour, Almond Joy Protein Balls

I was in the mood yesterday to mix some goodies up, but we have literally nothing in our house. I seriously have to go grocery shopping. But on my Pinterest I seriously have tons of protein balls or protein cookie recipes. I took a mixture of each of them and made my own with what I had.

Almond Joy Protein Balls

1 cup of creamy, Almond Butter
3 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
1 cup of uncooked, Old Fashioned Oats
1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder ( I used EAS 15 Toned & Lean)
2 drops of coconut extract

Mix all together and form in 14 balls. And put in the fridge to form. I left them in there for about an hour.



I could probably make them smaller and get 28 out of them.

14 of them come out to 4pp per cookie. A little higher than I wanted, but for experimenting, I was very happy with the turn out. James loved them also. He even went back for seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone