Fab Finds: Meal Bars, Cold Pressed Juice and Low Carb Pasta

I am all about trying new things and items. Once I see something that has "New" on their packaging I am all on it. Or when I see someone post something in a blog or on Instagram and I haven't tried it yet, I am on it like white on rice.

Here are 3 items I have found, tested and tried...


I received these in my BzzAgent box for the Fiber One Meal Bar campaign. I loved the Greek Yogurt with Strawberries and thought for sure this one was going to be a winner also, I mean it is Chocolate and Peanut Butter!! Well, it was horrible. It was dry, the chocolate tasted chalky and it had a bad after taste. When you open the wrapper, you get the sweet smell of peanut butter, but that is the only good part. My boyfriend tried the bar also and hated it. I am glad I was able to try these for free with BzzAgent and didn't spend money on them.


I love pasta! I love everything about pasta and basically all kinds of pasta. But what I love even more is finding healthy pasta. I have seen these a lot on Instagram and I ordered them from Amazon. There were a couple different flavors, such as the one pictured, garlic and lemon pepper. Since I wasn't sure how well I would enjoy them, I figured this was the best option and I was right. I really enjoyed these. They tasted just like regular or whole wheat pasta. This pasta is very low in carbs, which for a runner like myself I love I can have carbs but not over do it, calorie wise. The texture was a little bit more al dente, but the taste was great. And even better you can have 1 1/2 cups for 3pp. You seriously cant beat that.


Starbucks has introduced these juices in all of their locations and I noticed that they had several kinds. I am not one to drink my calories, I would much rather eat them, but the stats on this juice was pretty good. The whole bottle was 3pp and was rather tasty. The other morning, I really wanted juice and something to make me feel a bit better, I was kind of under the weather, so I gave this a whirl. I was given a coupon to try again for 1.00 off and I think I will again. You don't taste the carrot, it is nice and cold and fresh. It was a great start to the morning. This was a great quick drink that made you feel good. I bet these would be a great addition to a smoothie or after a nice, sweaty work out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection