Kicking Friday Off Right..

So this week has been exhausting!

But I finally got a run in last night! I got home from work, put on my shoes and out the door I went. It was a good two miles, went fast at times, pushed it, wanted to do 3 but it started to rain and well I just was not having that.

My legs finally felt free and moving. Had some pain in my upper calf but other than that I would say I am back to normal.

I texted my friend to let her know I could indeed run this morning before work. I didn't have to be in until 9, so getting out there at 7 would be okay. As much as I would have loved to slept in and believe me I did, I cursed myself. I am so glad I got out there this morning and ran.

We did about 2.5 miles, just around our block. A little bit of a slower pace than I normally do, but it felt great, just the way I wanted to start my Friday. A nice easy, beautiful morning run with a great friend.

We haven't been able to run together in so long because of work and school, so it's nice this weekend we set up some times to get some runs in, such as tomorrow and Sunday. I am pumped and it works for me in recovery and a nice change of pace.

We are both running Iron Girl in April, so the more runs I can get in the better I will be.

Hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone