Rise & Shine: Day 2

Okay it is 3:43 in the morning, I am dressed and already have eaten my waffles and PB2, I can hear people outside our apartment, still up partying and I am sitting here ready to run 13.1 miles.

Who the heck am I???

In my crazy sane mind, this is normal to me. I feel awake and ready to go. My body is definitely sore and a little mad at me, usually after a long run, I am taking full advantage of a rest day and would be sleeping right now, but I am not. I am ready to rock out this half marathon.

Yesterday was easy, 12.44 miles. Today is 13.1 after those 12.44 miles. This is one of the toughest things I have done yet. I know my legs are going to get even more sore, I am going be a little bit slower. But my mind and heart, well we are in this to finish this.

I found this on another blog this morning and this did it for me...

This got me pumped, it got me emotional and it got me ready to go. I am sure you have seen it before, maybe it wont do something for you right now, but I am sure it will down the road. Maybe you can relate like I can, and maybe you cant. But it can apply to all those in life, not just fitness...

Find your greatness


I am headed to the start...

See you at the finish..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection