Milk Chocolate Strawberry Coffee with Stripes and Polka Dots

I can not believe it is Wednesday already. I feel this week and month and year are flying by like crazy yet again. Today I am off of work and for once, I am sort of just chilling out. Most of my days are planned with a to do list to accomplish for everything. I am a big planner and love to plan my days out and make lists and check them off. Literally, I write everything down to do things and then before I know it, my day off is more like another work day.

I schedule everything. From getting up to run, to laundry, cleaning, even scheduling time to read a magazine and a book. It can get crazy sometimes. So today, I decided to just do whatever. I planned to do some blogging, catching up, my taxes, cleaning, reading and going downtown to walk with my weight watchers group. I was going to get up early, run some errands, etc. But you know what I deserve just a day off, to just be in my pj's and just do whatever I have going on.

And that is what I am doing today. I took yesterday off from running and today because I did the back to back long runs and I plan on doing another set of back to the end of the week. James and I stayed up real late last night watching Breaking Bad. We just couldn't stop. We have two episodes left and then done with the whole series. That is our agenda tonight.

So this morning, I didn't set an alarm because I went to bed so late. And just let my body wake me up at 10:30! Holy crap I haven't slept that late in forever. And once up I just have been doing some stuff and it feels nice. I have already downed two cups of coffee because this combination is just insane...


While at Target yesterday I picked this combo up and it is delicious. I am usually not a two cup coffee person, but this craved for more, I seriously might go back and have another cup later one. The creamer is really good too. I have a soft spot for Dunkin Donuts. I was raised on it practically, but they are limited in Florida, so this is perfect for home. 

Target always have awesome coffee flavors for each season. I want to buy every flavor, they had Dark Chocolate Cherry, Carrot Cake and Red Velvet. YUM!!!

I might wait until they go to clearance and then stock up, I mean you cant have too many flavors lol.

Oh and also this is my outfit from yesterday...


Yup rocking the Polka Dots and Stripes because I can. And I am wearing leggings from Victoria's Secret! Can you imagine!! I could never have worn those before! Oh and boots too! Its amazing how you can change. Plus I love seeing my body start to change more and more. My legs are getting more of a shape. Same with my waist, which I had never had before. 

I have to stop looking at the negative, like my little pooch and look at the bigger picture and everything put together.

I am still learning and growing!

Happy Wednesday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone