What I Eat After 13.1

Running 13.1 miles you burn a whole lot of calories and earn a ton of activity points, a whole bunch. I earned 26 activity points alone today just from running, that's my whole points I am allowed in one day. I burned 1500 plus calories. And I am pretty much starving all day long, a starving beast.

Well that's a bit dramatic..

But I am freaking hungry for sure..

Here is what I have gotten into today thus far...

Before I ran I ate a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar, a banana, a Power Bar Blend Performance Blend and a bottle of water.

While running I had some Gatorade Chews.

After my run I had a 100 Greek Yogurt and a Special K Chocolate Protein Shake, I was grocery shopping after, I needed to make sure I wasn't starving. Then I stopped and got a Medium Iced Coffee with Splenda and Skim Milk.

I was a bad blogger and didn't take pictures for those, but I had for the rest lol.

After grocery shopping, I downed some more water and ate a Reduced Fat Cheese Stick.

For lunch, by this time, my stomach was eating itself, it felt like that at least.

I had two Fat Free Hot Dogs with some relish and spicy mustard on Sara Lee 45 Calorie Bread..


I cut up a large sweet potatoe and made fries and baked them in the oven..


I just used some seasoning and spray olive oil. Super yum. I actually thought about these the whole time I ran.

Then I had cucumbers and carrots with hummus..


And for something sweet after, I had a Weight Watchers mini bar. All paired with some water and a Sprite Zero. I always crave diet soda after a run, I want the sodium for sure.

Then I took a hour and half nap. 

Yeah after I run, the whole day is out the window and I just want to relax and nap.

From my nap I woke up hungry of course again, so I had Go Lean Crunch Cereal with a 1/2 tablespoon of almond butter and some dried cherries mixed in with fat free milk. 


Yup, I eat the most random, but oh so satisfying delicious...

And for dinner we are making lean burgers on sandwich thins with baked beans and fat free cottage cheese, haven't enjoyed those yet, sorry no pictures.

What did you eat after a long run?




Comments

  1. After I run 13.1, I want to eat ALL the food and then some. This is usually when I allow myself a nice splurge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection