Weekly Weigh In: Decided to do it

I know I canceled the Tuesday weigh in because I was in Orlando and couldn't get to my regular one, but we had gotten back early on Wednesday, so to keep with routine and my sanity, I went and weighed in.

I was not expecting anything because we were out of our element for the weekend and the day yesterday. And I don't know what was going on but I was starving! I mean I could eat anything and everything in sight. I was making the best choices possible, but I can tell my stomach is starving a lot.

It is so hard to find a really good rhythm and way to figuring out what works best for you. I have a lot of running coming up this weekend and I am eating a lot more than I normally do, but I know I need too, to keep my energy up and moving, if I want to succeed. So I am listening and feeling my hungry and eating more, which you know what is working well for me.

To my very much surprise, I lost .6! Not a whole lot of a loss like I was hoping, but if that isn't exciting enough for me, I don't know what is. I was able to go on a mini vacation, enjoy myself and still lose weight because I am doing it the right way.

Now my focus for the rest of the weekend, is to just fuel and refuel my body right, give it back what it needs and what I took from it. I am so excited for this weekend I could go and run now lol.

So I am happy to report I lost a little weight and moving in the right direction. Now this Tuesday might be different, because after every long run I do, I always seem to gain, but I am getting so much more out of it!

Have a great Thursday night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone