Celebration of love, life & happiness

Last night was one of the best nights in my family's lives. My cousin, Andrew, the oldest on my dad's side of the family found the love of his life and married her yesterday. It was a beautifuk ceremony and the reception was even better. As a family we spent the whole night, eating, dancing and laughing. 

They had a buffet and I only ate what I wanted, I ate a little piece of cake, probably because all my points went to wine, moscato. To be honest, I didn't track anything yesterday. I know it's bad but I was more concerned about enjoying  the time with my family and enjoying the atmosphere.

I am so proud and happy for my cousin. We have a 3 year age difference and my whole life I have looked up to him. He has turned out to be an amazing man. He is well established and put together. Lauren our newest member to our family is just as fantastic. She is bubbly, energic, and well established. They are perfect for each other and I'm so glad I got to be a part of their day. I would have never missed it for anything in the world.













 It was a beautiful day!!

Congrats to Mr. And Mrs. Allerton ❤️

Now today is a rest day for me and my one for the week, well earned and well deserved. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection