Journey to 26.2 Day 37 & Motivational Monday



I LOVE THIS!!!!! It makes me laugh, smile and I am totally doing this and passing it onward to anyone and everyone!

I love the concept and the idea behind it. We are all living our life, like our own story, so when things just don't go as planned, it really is a plot twist. It takes you off course, or onto another chapter. But the point is to just move on, continue going and you will get there.

So there is a little Motivational Monday for ya!

Today, was a walk or XT day for me and also a closing night at work. So I had to get exercise in before work since I work until 9. I went to our little gym here and did 30 minutes of a 200 + calorie burn work out on the bike and then 15 minutes of high intensity on the Elliptical. I really felt it! I am drenched in sweat and ready to take on the day. Plus, I slept amazing last night. I went to bed super early for me, 10:30 and slept until 8:30. 10 hours of solid sleep, getting up only a couple of times to well, pee. It felt really good to sleep that long and my BF did not snore as bad as he has, those breathe right strips are GOLDEN!

I put one on myself to see if it would clear my nose, I wake up with it being stuffy and I guess it worked for me too. All in all a good night sleeps means wonders for me at time.

It's Monday and now with a good work out in, a solid night sleep and a clear mind, I am ready to take on my day!

Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection