I Got This, Even When I feel Like I Don't

I am not going to have a pity party! I'm not giving up but that scale and I are not good! I weighed in today and up a tiny bit again!! I busted butt last week, I ran more and made even better choices! I had one cheat day and counted every point! And changed my weigh in day... I am feeling defeated but instead of wallowing and giving up, I'm writing this from the gym while on the bike. I am going to make this week count even more! This is my journey with just some hills... Just like with running, I'm getting get up over them and kick ass!!! 

And this motivation helps too 


And on training, I'm doing 40 minutes on the bike with hills, there we go!!! Day 45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection