Day Before Vacation Excitement

Good Wednesday Morning!!!

I have so much to be happy and excited about today.

First up, a 7 hour shift stands between me and a week off of work!! I have been going strong for 11 days now and finally at 4 today, I can relax and breathe a bit.

Secondly, I am flying out tomorrow morning to Virginia to see my oldest cousin get married on Saturday. I am also seeing my whole Dad's side of the family, whom I am all every close with to begin with. My Uncle from Indonesia is here in the states and his daughter he adopted, my sweet girl Abby.

Thirdly, tomorrow is going to be my rest day from exercise. One because I have to be at the airport at 3:30 in the morning. I will arrive in VA at 9 and then my Uncle just let me know, the 3 of us are going to the beach and boardwalk all day. I am super excited. Even though I know I will be dead tired.

I already planned that Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, or whatever coffee place will be fueling my whole day. I will try to sneak in a sleep on the plane but it is a quick trip, so I don't see that happening. I will use my run day on Friday instead and on Saturday is the wedding, so I plan on another run or a walk of some sort.

My Uncle enjoys running too and we bonded over that, so I think he might want to run. Last year when I was on vacation with him, we ran every day.

This morning, I did drag myself out of bed. I did wake up with a little more pep, probably because I know I am on vacation pretty soon. I took my Nook and went over to our little gym and got on the bike for 35 minutes doing some rolling hills and then did some arm work.

After work, I am going to WW to weigh in, so I will post later with how that all pans out, ughhh.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Journey to 26.2 Day 53, COMPLETE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection