Week 8 Ending & Wedding

This post will be quick and sweet because today is a big day in my family.

My oldest cousin, Andrew is getting married today!!!!

I am so excited and blessed that I can be part of his special day and witness the love him and his bride to be shared.

We have a busy and fun filled day and getting ready for the wedding later on tonight.

I, of course, going to get a run in. I was going to do a walk or XT since I ran yesterday, but I figure 3 miles will be good and will do. I am taking tomorrow my rest day, rather than one on Saturday and my long run tomorrow because of the wedding today and because we are driving to the lake tomorrow.

Oh and probably the fact I will be indulging in some alcohol tonight and running the next day might be the best idea.

This week of training has been great and to say quite easy.

Sunday : 5 miles
Monday: 3 miles with Jeff Galloway!! Highlight of my year and life.
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: XT Bike, 30 minutes
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: 5 miles on vacation
Saturday: 3 miles

Oh and Happy First Day of Summer




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection