Journey to 26.2 Day 44, Marathon Monday and Big Lots


Happy Marathon Monday!!

Well, not really but instead of motivation Monday we can switch it to see, with a motivational quote speaking towards a marathon! Hey it keeps me going 😃


Plus today was kind of uneventful. I woke up late because last night I was so exhausted I set my alarm for 7:00pm instead of am, thank goodness I live close and can get ready super quick.

After work, I wanted to crash but today was a walk or XT day so I hit the street for a 2.35 mile walk, equally 45 minutes! Even at 6:00 at night it is super hot and humid!! 

Some days training really scares me, with how I am fitting in all the time and energy! Does that mean I'm not working hard enough? Am I not running harder or further? I want to be the very best! Believe me days I'm just down right exhausted, but then I think is that normal? Should I be even more tired? Cause right now everything is going really great!

I always overthink haha.

Anyway since this post doesn't have much thought, I figured I would post some finds I found at Big Lots last week! I seriously love that store and try to pop in every other week, I found some really great things. 


So yummy and for 10=3pp or 100 calories! Taste just like chocolate strawberries too.


For a 1.00 I am a kid at heart! Broke them open the other day have to hide the bag haha!

 
The peanut butter cups are too die for! I think even better than a Reese's and the graham crumble was a impluse because it was 90 cents but I love it!!!! I have been putting it on everything, great with yogurt and ice cream and whipped cream! 


Just because I love them!


I love anything zero calories especially in a soda form! I have tried the root beer one before at Whole Foods but it was expensive, like a 1.50 a can, found these at Big Lots for .33 a can! Score and all sorts of flavors! I will be going back for more.


And I saw it and bought it! Not the best after a run like low fat chocolate milk, since Yoohoo is not really milk, I never knew! But it was tasty and brought back childhood memories haha.

Make sure to check out your local Big Lots, I hope you can find some awesome things like me!!








Comments

  1. This post is very extraordinary and very good, I am very grateful, if you can explain further to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection