Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Yogurt

I love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!! I seriously love it, for example my post on the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothie. Last night I did a 4 mile run and it was super sweaty and hot and I was dripping with sweat and I was hungry after my dinner, so for dessert instead of something super sweet, I wanted something that would keep me full all night. It turned out to be delicious and perfect for my craving, this would also make a great overnight oats, which I think I might try soon!

Here is the yogurt...



1/2 cup of Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1pp)
2 tlbs of PB2 (1pp)
1 tsp of mini chocolate chips (1pp)
1/2 of a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar (2pp)
Drop of Vanilla Extract
1 Sweetener of choice

Total: 5pp

Break up the Quest Bar into pieces and mix everything together! Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone